Gabelli International Small Cap A earns a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral on the basis of subpar ratings in both the Process and Parent Pillars. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 12.17 / 1.62 %
- Total Assets 6.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.920%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Foreign Small/Mid Growth
- Investment Style Small Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Limited
- TTM Yield 0.43%
- Turnover 15%
Morningstar’s Analysis GOCAX
Will GOCAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.