Federated Hermes Fund for US Govt Secs B's Average Process and People Pillar ratings aren't enough to prevent other weaknesses from sending this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 6.40 / 0.93 %
- Total Assets 1.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.720%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type —
- Category Intermediate Government
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,500
- Status Closed
- TTM Yield 1.49%
- Effective Duration 6.20 years
Morningstar’s Analysis FUSBX
Will FUSBX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.