Weakness in Franklin Intl Small Cap R's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 13.82 / 0.14 %
- Total Assets 55.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.550%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Foreign Small/Mid Value
- Investment Style Small Value
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 6.86%
- Turnover 30%
Morningstar’s Analysis FISDX
Will FISDX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.