Weakness in Franklin Intl Small Cap C's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 13.32 / 0.82 %
- Total Assets 55.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 2.050%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Foreign Small/Mid Value
- Investment Style Small Value
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 6.69%
- Turnover 30%
Morningstar’s Analysis FCSMX
Will FCSMX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.