Varied analytical support and a niche mandate earn Franklin Adjustable U.S. Government Securities a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral for its cheapest shares classes, while its pricier ones get a Negative rating.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 7.55 / 0.01 %
- Total Assets 537.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.600%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Ultrashort Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 100,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.67%
- Effective Duration 1.33 years
Morningstar’s Analysis FAUZX
Will FAUZX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.