A strong management team and sound investment process underpin Fidelity Advisor® Managed Retrmt 2020 A's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 50.06 / 0.87 %
- Total Assets 9.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.720%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Target-Date 2020
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Status Closed
- TTM Yield 2.77%
- Turnover 67%
Morningstar’s Analysis FARVX
Will FARVX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.