A sound investment process and strong management team underpin Eaton Vance Global Small-Cap Equity A's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 13.52 / 0.45 %
- Total Assets 24.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.350%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Global Small/Mid Stock
- Investment Style Mid Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.14%
- Turnover 45%
Morningstar’s Analysis ESVAX
Will ESVAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.