Weakness in Allspring International Bond C's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 7.88 / 1.50 %
- Total Assets 58.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.780%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Global Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Extensive
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Effective Duration 6.88 years
Morningstar’s Analysis ESIVX
Will ESIVX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.