Gabelli ESG C earns a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative on the basis of subpar ratings in both the Process and Parent Pillars. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.92 / 0.73 %
- Total Assets 28.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.900%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Global Large-Stock Blend
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Closed
- TTM Yield 2.09%
- Turnover 34%
Morningstar’s Analysis ESGJX
Will ESGJX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.