Ola El-Shawarby was appointed as deputy portfolio manager on VanEck Emerging Markets, according to an updated prospectus from May 1, 2023. She joined the firm and this investment team in September 2017 as a senior analyst, covering stocks in Eastern Europe, Middle East, and Africa. El-Shawarby's promotion makes sense given her nearly 20 years of investment experience but doesn't impact the strategy's existing People rating or Morningstar Medalist Ratings.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.10 / 0.45 %
- Total Assets 779.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 2.430%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Diversified Emerging Mkts
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.22%
- Turnover 11%
Morningstar’s Analysis EMRCX
Will EMRCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.
- Current Portfolio Date
- Equity Holdings 72
- Bond Holdings 0
- Other Holdings 23
- % Assets in Top 10 Holdings 40.8
Top 10 Holdings
% Portfolio Weight
Market Value USD