A drop in its Process Pillar rating is the primary driver of Columbia Select Large Cap Growth C's downgrade to a Morningstar Medalist Rating of Negative from Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 4.30 / 0.00
- Total Assets 1.1 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.800%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 2,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 32%
Morningstar’s Analysis ELGCX
Will ELGCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.
- Current Portfolio Date Apr 30, 2023
- Equity Holdings 32
- Bond Holdings 0
- Other Holdings 2
- % Assets in Top 10 Holdings 43.0
Top 10 Holdings
% Portfolio Weight
Market Value USD