Parametric Tax-Managed Intl Eq I’s management team is just average, but a solid investment process still helps this strategy retain its Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.57 / 0.34 %
- Total Assets 37.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.800%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Foreign Large Blend
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 50,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.89%
- Turnover 22%
Morningstar’s Analysis EITIX
Will EITIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.