Eaton Vance Core Bond A's Average People and Parent ratings limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.67 / 0.03 %
- Total Assets 209.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.740%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Intermediate Core-Plus Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.69%
- Effective Duration 5.88 years
Morningstar’s Analysis EAGIX
Will EAGIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.