The combination of a middling Process Pillar rating and a Below Average People Pillar rating limit Virtus Silvant Mid-Cap Growth Admin to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 3.69 / 1.60 %
- Total Assets 304.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.110%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Mid-Cap Growth
- Investment Style Mid Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 65%
Morningstar’s Analysis DRMAX
Will DRMAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.