BNY Mellon Short Term Municipal Bd A's Average Process Pillar and People Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 12.58 / 0.08 %
- Total Assets 200.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.620%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Muni National Short
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.57%
- Effective Duration —
Morningstar’s Analysis DMBAX
Will DMBAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.