A drop in its Process Pillar rating is the primary driver of Delaware Mid Cap Value R's downgrade to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative from Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 7.92 / 0.64 %
- Total Assets 60.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.390%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Mid-Cap Value
- Investment Style Mid Value
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.62%
- Turnover 26%
Morningstar’s Analysis DLMRX
Will DLMRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.