A middling Parent Pillar and a subpar Process Pillar help limit Delaware Mid Cap Value A to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 7.86 / 1.13 %
- Total Assets 60.9 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.140%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Mid-Cap Value
- Investment Style Mid Value
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.93%
- Turnover 26%
Morningstar’s Analysis DLMAX
Will DLMAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.