BNY Mellon Global Stock’s long-term approach requires patience, but the investment team is among the best in the business. Notwithstanding recent headwinds, the strategy is a solid choice for growth-oriented global equities exposure and retains its Morningstar Analyst Rating of Silver or Bronze, depending on share class.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 20.80 / 1.27 %
- Total Assets 1.0 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 2.010%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Global Large-Stock Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 1%
Morningstar’s Analysis DGLCX
Will DGLCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.
- Current Portfolio Date Mar 31, 2023
- Equity Holdings 48
- Bond Holdings 0
- Other Holdings 3
- % Assets in Top 10 Holdings 30.6
Top 10 Holdings
% Portfolio Weight
Market Value USD