Weakness in Delaware International Small Cap R's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 6.83 / 0.29 %
- Total Assets 76.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.620%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Foreign Small/Mid Growth
- Investment Style Mid Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.10%
- Turnover 95%
Morningstar’s Analysis DGGRX
Will DGGRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.