The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Low Process Pillar rating limit Delaware Strategic Allocation R to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.45 / 0.53 %
- Total Assets 184.2 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.290%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Allocation—50% to 70% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.73%
- Turnover 70%
Morningstar’s Analysis DFBRX
Will DFBRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.