BNY Mellon Diversified Emerg Mrkts Fd A's Average People and Parent ratings limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 23.94 / 0.00
- Total Assets 96.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.920%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Diversified Emerging Mkts
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 4.20%
- Turnover 46%
Morningstar’s Analysis DBEAX
Will DBEAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.