A strong Process Pillar rating isn't sufficient for Calamos Total Return Bond C to overcome lower marks in Parent and other areas. This strategy retains its Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.15 / 0.63 %
- Total Assets 34.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.650%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Intermediate Core-Plus Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.28%
- Effective Duration 5.81 years
Morningstar’s Analysis CTRCX
Will CTRCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.