Weakness in Columbia International Div Inc C's People and Process Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 16.79 / 1.35 %
- Total Assets 496.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 2.020%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Foreign Large Value
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 2,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.89%
- Turnover 34%
Morningstar’s Analysis CSRCX
Will CSRCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.