A decline in its Process Pillar rating is the primary driver of Columbia Short Term Bond R's downgrade to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative from Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.51 / 0.22 %
- Total Assets 959.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.960%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Short-Term Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.73%
- Effective Duration 1.90 years
Morningstar’s Analysis CSBRX
Will CSBRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.