Columbia Bond benefits from a veteran team of managers who implement a sensible relative value process with a focus on various types of mortgage-backed securities. The strategy earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral on its cheapest share classes, while its more expensive share class is rated Negative.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 29.73 / 0.70 %
- Total Assets 922.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.670%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Intermediate Core Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 2,000
- Status Limited
- TTM Yield 2.76%
- Effective Duration 7.15 years
Morningstar’s Analysis CNDTX
Will CNDTX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.