Columbia Income Opportunities R's Average People Pillar and Process Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.45 / 0.35 %
- Total Assets 719.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.210%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category High Yield Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 4.51%
- Effective Duration 4.17 years
Morningstar’s Analysis CIORX
Will CIORX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.