Columbia Corporate Income benefits from an experienced team and a well-structured process, but its substantial industry concentrations have led to a bumpy record. It earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral across most share classes, though its expensive C share class is rated Negative.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.11 / 0.86 %
- Total Assets 1.6 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.420%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Corporate Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 2,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.49%
- Effective Duration 6.10 years
Morningstar’s Analysis CIOCX
Will CIOCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.