Aquila Churchill Tax-Free Strategy of Kentucky plies a straightforward process with lean resources. The strategy invests exclusively in investment-grade bonds issued by Kentucky municipalities while eschewing territory debt like Puerto Rico bonds. It earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral on its cheaper share classes and Negative on its most expensive share class.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.08 / 0.01 %
- Total Assets 168.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.760%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Muni Single State Interm
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.29%
- Effective Duration 4.33 years
Morningstar’s Analysis CHTFX
Will CHTFX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.