Allspring C&B Mid Cap Value A's Average People Pillar and Process Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 39.97 / 0.60 %
- Total Assets 395.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.260%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Mid-Cap Value
- Investment Style Mid Value
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.72%
- Turnover 40%
Morningstar’s Analysis CBMAX
Will CBMAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.