Weakness in Virtus Seix High Yield Bond Admin's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 7.43 / 0.00
- Total Assets 37.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.000%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category High Yield Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 6.04%
- Effective Duration 3.89 years
Morningstar’s Analysis AYBVX
Will AYBVX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.