Strengths in its People and Parent Pillars aren't enough to overcome Astor Dynamic Allocation C's other weaknesses, limiting it to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.24 / 0.36 %
- Total Assets 109.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 2.400%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Tactical Allocation
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.22%
- Turnover 122%
Morningstar’s Analysis ASTZX
Will ASTZX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.