An upgrade in its Process Pillar rating is the primary driver of Aristotle Strategic Credit's upgrade to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze from Neutral. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.70 / 0.31 %
- Total Assets 8.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.620%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category High Yield Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.79%
- Effective Duration —
Morningstar’s Analysis ARSSX
Will ARSSX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.