A lowering of its Process Pillar rating is the primary driver of Angel Oak Core Impact Ins's downgrade to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral from Silver. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.69 / 0.11 %
- Total Assets 34.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.590%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Intermediate Core-Plus Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 500,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.83%
- Effective Duration 6.42 years
Morningstar’s Analysis AOIIX
Will AOIIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.