American Century International Bond C's Average Process and People Pillar ratings aren't enough to prevent other weaknesses from sending this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.24 / 0.99 %
- Total Assets 709.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.800%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Global Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Extensive
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Effective Duration 7.40 years
Morningstar’s Analysis AIQCX
Will AIQCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.