AmericaFirst Income I earns a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative on the basis of subpar ratings in both the Process and Parent Pillars. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 5.21 / 0.00
- Total Assets 21.9 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.970%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Allocation—70% to 85% Equity
- Investment Style Mid Value
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 9.31%
- Turnover 572%
Morningstar’s Analysis AFPIX
Will AFPIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.