A middling Parent Pillar and a subpar Process Pillar help limit AB Short Duration A to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.05 / 0.10 %
- Total Assets 297.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.970%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Short-Term Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.79%
- Effective Duration 1.26 years
Morningstar’s Analysis ADPAX
Will ADPAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.