Morningstar Moments: An Exploration of Crypto, Robo-Advisors, and Global Markets
Catch up on our latest landscape reports.
Understanding Trends in the Cryptocurrency Market in 7 Charts In the first report of its kind, Madeline Hume investigates the exciting, heavily concentrated, and highly volatile world of cryptocurrency. She dives deep to discover:
- What coins are driving crypto's rapid growth
- How the cryptocurrency market compares with other markets
- If gold has finally met its match with "digital gold"
Find out here. Should You Be Using a Robo-Advisor? Looking for financial advice? Consider a robo-advisor. Amy Arnott shares her take on the 16 leading robo-advisors in the United States. First, she has some questions for you to consider:
- Do your goals require certain investment accounts?
- How much money do you want to invest?
- How complex is your financial situation?
And more. Figure out if robo-advice is a good fit for you here. Report Card: Grading the Investor Experience in 26 Global Markets The grades are in. After evaluating 26 markets around the world, here's what Grant Kennaway found:
- More investors are flocking to fee-based advice
- Taiwan received the worst grade for the third year in a row
- Vanguard has had a heavy influence on the U.S. fee landscape
Read up on our biggest takeaways here.
Stay in the loop with @MorningstarInc and our analysts: Madeline Hume, senior research analyst: @MHHume Amy C. Arnott, CFA, portfolio strategist: @AmyCArnott1