While Wall Street’s bears were roaring through most of the first quarter, Morningstar’s stock and fund analysts were hunting for smart long-term investments. Meanwhile, our team in University--including "Professor" Peter Di Teresa and University editor Susan Dziubinski--were helping investors make the most of their portfolios during a volatile market. Below we highlight some of Morningstar.com’s best content over the past three months.
- Our analysts revealed which stocks and funds they’re buying in a series of Technology Bytes and Fund Spy columns:
- "Stocks That Morningstar Analysts Are Buying" by director of stock analysis Pat Dorsey
- "Funds That Morningstar Analysts Are Buying" by director of fund analysis Russel Kinnel
- Each week, our stock analysts publish a new list of favorite stocks. Some popular themes during the quarter included technology (our most-read article in the first quarter), value, and high-profitability stocks. Check out our list of recent picks.
- Morningstar.com’s Premium subscribers may view similar picks from our fund analysts.
- Several successful mutual-fund managers told us about some of their favorite stocks in our Fund Manager Picks feature.