Buffett's Simple Secret
There's one key ingredient to the Oracle's investment success.
This month, Morningstar StockInvestor focuses on Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.B), the holding company and insurance conglomerate run by Warren Buffett. Here's what subscribers will get in the August issue:
1. Buffett's Simple Secret. Editor Mark Sellers discusses the key ingredient to Warren Buffett's investment success. (See below for full text of article.)
2. Interview with Oak Value Fund managers David Carr and George Brumley. Two renowned value investors talk about why they think Berkshire's stock is undervalued, and why Berkshire is a "big cash machine."
3. Tortoise and Hare portfolios: Our conservative and aggressive portfolios, including Berkshire Hathaway, Jones Apparel (JNY), Guidant (GDT), Autodesk (ADSK), and 22 more of our favorite stocks.
4. Bull/bear debates on GE (GE) and Philip Morris (MO).
5. Red Flags: Four stocks to avoid, and why.
Mark Sellers does not own (actual or beneficial) shares in any of the securities mentioned above. Find out about Morningstar’s editorial policies.