* TSX down 16.41 points, or 0.11 percent, at 14,960.51 * Five of 10 main index sectors decline * Selloff in oil price weighs
* TSX down 28.10 points, or 0.19 percent, at 14,948.82 * Eight of 10 main index sectors decline * Index set to record biggest
Sept 30 - Stock futures indicated a lower open after Statistics Canada data indicated that the economy did not expand in July, breaking a six month streak of gains.
Sept 30 - Stock futures pointed to a modestly lower opening for Canada's main stock index on Tuesday ahead of the monthly gross domestic product report, with economic growth expected to have cooled slightly to 0.2 percent in July.
* TSX down 49.85 points, or 0.33 percent, at 14,976.92 * Six of 10 main index sectors decline * Encana jumps 2 percent after
* TSX down 73.72 points, or 0.49 percent, at 14,953.05 * All of the 10 main index sectors decline * Encana jumps 3 percent
weighted financial stocks and Valeant Pharmaceuticals International leading the retreat. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/ TSX composite index was down 112.33 points, or 0.75 percent at 14,914.44 shortly after the open. All 10 of the index
By Amir Ahmad : Report Priced as of September 24, 2014 Latest Stock Close: $3.55 ( Dirtt- TSX ) Rating & Target: Neutral, $4.20 Risk: High Executive Summary The construction industry has long been plagued with inefficiencies
* TSX up 133.2 points, or 0.89 percent, at 15,026.77 * Nine of the 10 main index sectors advance * BlackBerry jumps after reporting
* TSX up 41.87 points, or 0.28 percent, at 14,935.44 * Seven of 10 main index sectors advance * BlackBerry jumps after reporting