* TSX falls 32.25 points, or 0.23 percent, to 14,271.92 * Five of 10 main index sectors decline * Canadian Natural climbs after
March 6 (Reuters) - Canada's stock index futures pointed to a flat opening on Thursday as the crisis in Ukraine continued to unsettle markets and investors digested key U.S. labor data.
* TSX rises 10.08 points, or 0.07 percent, to 14,299.94 * Five of the 10 main index sectors advance * Falling oil price weighs
March 5 (Reuters) - Canada's stock index futures pointed to a higher open on Wednesday as Washington and Moscow set up talks to ease tensions over Ukraine.
contracts, too, which should be accretive to both ENB and EEP. CALGARY, ALBERTA; HOUSTON (March 3, 2014) – Enbridge Inc. ( TSX , NYSE: ENB) and Enbridge Energy Partners, L.P. (NYSE: EEP) today announced they have received shipper support for a
* TSX rises 66.03 points, or 0.46 percent, to 14,278.77 * All of the 10 main index sectors advance * Index up about 4.8 percent
March 4 (Reuters) - Canadian stock index futures pointed to a higher open on Tuesday as Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered troops in military exercises on the border with Ukraine to return to their bases, calming worries over a possible war in the region.
* TSX falls 5.15 points, or 0.04 percent, to 14,209.59 * Six of 10 main index sectors decline ..... the energy sector, while gold-mining shares were dragged down by a weaker gold price. The TSX , nevertheless, recorded its strongest mo
* TSX rises 57.29 points, or 0.40 percent, at 14,272.03 * Six of 10 main index sectors advance * Index up about 4.2 percent
Feb 28 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index looked set to open higher on Friday following slightly stronger than expected quarterly growth data, which helped offset worries surrounding Ukraine's political situation.