http://www.marketwatch.com/newsviewer?link=MW_ Nav _NV The article by Brett Arends at MarketWatch suggests that "When" the Fed raises IRs, simple math shows that the value of
* Reports estimated net asset value at April 30 of $1,876.6 million
* EPRA Net asset value per share 7.24 euros ($7.88) at Dec. 31, 2014 compared to EPRA NAV per share of 6.90 euros at Dec. 31, 2013
* Q1 NAV at 431.2 million euros ($469.92 million) versus 298 million euros year ago Source text: http://bit.ly/1LDeM5y
* 15.7% growth in full year distribution to 84.07 cents per share
PFL...? They certainly took large NAV declines in t he 2008/09 fun. Seems like HY CEFs like PCI and BGH should absorb some NAV erosion over time due to defaults/losses ..... collateral. Do managers try to preserve their NAV within the various constraints they must
LONDON, May 21 (Reuters) - British private equity fund Electra saw its diluted net asset value ( NAV ) per share rise 12 percent in the first half of its financial year and said it would make its first ever dividend payment.
* EPRA earnings increased by 11.2 pct to £17.9 million (six months ended 31.3.2014: £16.1 million)
LONDON, May 21 (Reuters) - British private equity fund Electra saw its diluted net asset value ( NAV ) per share rise 12 percent to 3,548 pence in the six months to March 31, 2015.
* NAV on May 20 was 468 SEK/share Further company coverage: (Reporting By Oskar von Bahr)