LONDON, March 29 (Reuters) - GlaxoSmithKline has reached a deal with the British government to supply a new meningitis B vaccine, following a lengthy stand-off over price with the product's previous owner Novartis.
* Press release - GSK receives approval for Encruse Ellipta (umeclidinium) in Japan for the treatment of COPD
* GSK announces start of phase III programme to evaluate retosiban for spontaneous preterm labour
* Backers include British govt, GSK , J&J, Pfizer, Lilly, Biogen
LONDON, March 16 (Reuters) - Scientists are to test a new two-shot Ebola vaccine using an experimental shot from Britain's GlaxoSmithKline, which is already in clinical trials in Africa, and a new kind of booster from Emergent BioSolutions .
* British group retains 6.2 percent stake in Aspen (Updates with actual amount raised following sale)
* APN - GSK announces completion of the sale of half its stake in Aspen
* GSK completes partial sale of Aspen Pharmacare Holdings Ltd shares - LSE announcement
LONDON, March 12 (Reuters) - GlaxoSmithKline has decided to take profits in Aspen Pharmacare by halving its stake in the South African drugmaker, following a long investment in the firm.
LONDON, March 12 (Reuters) - GlaxoSmithKline has launched a $890 million share sale in South African drug company Aspen Pharmacare, a source familiar with the matter said on Thursday.