Home>Topics>Stocks>Energy Partners

Energy Partners EPL

  1. All
  2. Commentary
  3. Stock Reports
  4. Video Reports
  5. Headlines
    1. British Columbia court rejects bid to block Kinder Morgan pipeline

      Headlines

      Wed, 17 Sep 2014

      VANCOUVER, Sept 17 (Reuters) - The Supreme Court of British Columbia has rejected a local municipality's bid for a temporary injunction to stop survey work for an oil pipeline expansion project proposed by Kinder Morgan Energy Partners .

    2. Enbridge proposes to transfer $900M asset to Enbridge Energy Partners

      Headlines

      Wed, 17 Sep 2014

      ENB ) proposes to transfer its 66.7% interest in the U.S. segment of the Alberta Clipper Pipeline to its Enbridge Energy Partners (NYSE: EEP ) affiliate for ~$900M in cash and units; EEP owns the other 33.3% interest. ENB says EEP's valuation

    3. New Morningstar Analyst Report for Energy Transfer Equity LP

      Stock Reports

      Tue, 16 Sep 2014

      effectively controls Energy Transfer Partners, Regency Energy Partners , and Sunoco Logistics Partners. Chairman Kelcy Warren ..... distribution rights, and about 26 million common units of Regency Energy Partners . Energy Transfer Equity also owns ETP's Class H units

    4. Northeast Utilities and Spectra Line Up Another Northeast Pipeline Proposal

      Commentary

      Tue, 16 Sep 2014

      trend for Spectra Energy; and $58 per share fair value estimate, wide moat rating, and stable moat trend for Spectra Energy Partners . Access Northeast joins two other proposed Northeast gas pipeline projects--Spectra's Atlantic Bridge and Kinder Morgan

    5. Viper Energy's 3.5M-unit offering prices at $28.50/share

      Headlines

      Mon, 15 Sep 2014

      Viper Energy Partners ' (NASDAQ: VNOM ) 3.5M-share offering prices at $28.50/unit , matching VNOM's Monday closing price and a 5.2% discount

    6. Nasdaq to cancel late-day Eagle Rock Energy trades

      Headlines

      Mon, 15 Sep 2014

      NEW YORK, Sept 15 (Reuters) - Nasdaq said it would cancel all trades in Eagle Rock Energy Partners at or above $4.62 that were executed between 3:59 p.m. EDT and 4 p.m. EDT on Monday.

    7. Midcoast Energy -5.5% after BofA downgrade

      Headlines

      Thu, 11 Sep 2014

      Midcoast Energy Partners ( MEP -5.5% ) is downgraded to Underperform from Neutral with ..... price volatility, execution risk with drop-downs from Enbridge Energy Partners , and high leverage at the Midcoast Operating level. MEP's

    8. BMO bullish on select MLPs despite sector valuation concerns

      Headlines

      Wed, 10 Sep 2014

      largest energy company in North America and likely 10% dividend growth through 2020. The firm also assigns Outperform ratings to Spectra Energy Partners (NYSE: SEP ) and Enable Midstream Partners (NYSE: ENBL ). Post your comment!

    9. Pacific Coast Oil Trust And Measure P

      Headlines

      Tue, 9 Sep 2014

      trust's leadership: Halbert Washburn and Randy Breitenbach. Washburn and Breitenbach are also the founders of BreitBurn Energy Partners (NASDAQ: BBEP ). Not incidentally, BreitBurn is the operating partner for some of the trust's wells. The trust is

    10. NGL Energy Partners in joint venture for Grand Mesa pipeline project

      Headlines

      Fri, 5 Sep 2014

      NGL Energy Partners (NYSE: NGL ) announces a joint venture with Rimrock Midstream for the Grand Mesa crude oil pipeline from Weld County, Colo

    « Prev12345Next »
    Content Partners