LONDON, April 21 (Reuters) - AstraZeneca 's recently approved ovarian cancer drug Lynparza, or olaparib, can also help men with prostate cancer, according to new clinical trial results on Tuesday.
The strong results from Checkmate 057 likely move Opdivo slightly ahead of immuno-oncology drugs from Merck, Roche, and AstraZeneca in the most important indication of nonsquamous non-small cell lung cancer, which represent close to half of our market
* Astrazeneca announces updated progression free survival data for investigational non-small cell lung cancer medicine AZD9291
LONDON, April 17 (Reuters) - An experimental lung cancer pill from AstraZeneca delays disease progression by more than a year, according to new data presented at a medical meeting on Friday.
* U.S. FDA has granted orphan drug designation for mek inhibitor selumetinib, for treatment of uveal melanoma Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
* Medimmune unit entered into collaboration to conduct clinical trials in immuno-oncology with privately-held immunocore limited
* New drugs make progress, high hopes in lung cancer treatment
* AstraZeneca boosted as medicine gains orphan status in U.S.
LONDON, April 15 (Reuters) - An experimental medicine from AstraZeneca that helps the immune system fight tumours has won "orphan" drug status in the United States for treating malignant mesothelioma, a rare type of cancer.
WASHINGTON, April 14 (Reuters) - AstraZeneca Plc's diabetes drug Onglyza and Takeda Pharmaceutical Co.'s rival product Nesina should carry information about the risk of heart failure, an advisory...