ZURICH, Aug 27 (Reuters) - Switzerland 's housing bubble has been gradually easing since January, averting the danger of house prices plummeting, according to an annual study published on Wednesday.
* Says H1 operating income up by 29.4% to CHF 415.9 million
ZURICH, Aug 27 (Reuters) - The Swiss National Bank (SNB) is considering adding Postfinance to a list of banks that come under closer supervision because of their importance to the wider financial system, the Berne-based group said on Wednesday.
ZURICH, Aug 27 (Reuters) - Liechtenstein's biggest bank LGT said first-half net profit rose more than 19 percent on higher trading income and cost cuts, and voiced optimism after winning 2.3 billion Swiss francs ($2.5 billion) in fresh client funds.
* Euro near lowest level since January 2013 vs Swiss franc (Adds late New York prices, quotes)
Company News International Sites: Australia Canada China France Germany Hong Kong Italy The Netherlands Norway Spain U.K. Switzerland India Finland Stocks by: Name | Ticker | Star Rating | Market Cap | Stock Type | Sector | Industry Mutual Funds by: Star
* Euro near lowest since January 2013 vs Swiss franc (Adds dollar dip, quotes, latest prices, changes byline and dateline; previous LONDON)
* Posts first-half net profit of 203 million Swiss francs
ZURICH, Aug 26 (Reuters) - A four-day visit to Russia in October by Switzerland 's economy minister and high-profile Swiss business representatives has been postponed until next year due to the crisis in Ukraine, a government spokesman said on Tuesday.
* Euro falls to lowest in nearly two years on Swiss franc