COPENHAGEN, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Scandinavian Airlines SAS has cancelled some 60 flights going to or from Copenhagen Airport on Saturday after members of SAS' Danish cabin staff walked out in protest over working conditions, the airline said.
that under similar supply deficit last year, the prices rose and then fell sharply. Pg M41, M48: A good week in Europe [ Denmark +3.46% , Norway -0.03% ][Germany at all-time high] and an up week in Asia [New Zealand +2.09% , Thailand
OSLO (Reuters) - Sweden's state-owned Vattenfall [VATN.UL] has won a tender to build a wind park off Denmark , which is expected to produce the world's cheapest offshore wind energy, Denmark 's ministry of climate and energy said on Friday.
* FY pretax profit 11.0 million Danish crowns ($1.66 million) versus 5.5 million crowns year ago
* Issues a nominal of 275 million Danish crowns ($41.40 million) tier 2 equity notes Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.6462 Danish crowns) (Gdynia Newsroom)
* H1 2014/15 revenue 28.3 million Danish crowns ($4.25 million), up 24.2 pct from year ago
* FY operating loss 13.3 million Danish crowns ($2.00 million) versus loss 9.6 million crowns year ago
* Jul-Dec 2013/2014 net sales 50.3 million Danish crowns ($7.56 million) versus 2.3 million crowns year ago
* FY net interest income 39.9 million Danish crowns ($6.00 million) versus 46.1 million crowns year ago
LONDON/COPENHAGEN, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Denmark 's pension funds and insurance companies are increasingly hedging exposure to a weakening euro, putting more upward pressure on the Danish crown and potentially threatening its peg against the euro.