Home>Topics>Oil Energy>Fuel Prices

Fuel Prices

  1. All
  2. Commentary
  3. Video Reports
  4. Headlines
  1. Global Review and Equity Commentary: April 2015

    Headlines

    Wed, 27 May 2015

    the global automobile industry. Though relatively cheaper fuel prices have reduced the incentive for consumers to replace their ..... recession. These consumers were not discouraged by the high fuel costs , as the newer vehicles have seen a significant improvement

  2. Improved Load Factor and Route Optimisation, Air New Zealand Headed for Strong Finish to Fiscal 2015

    Commentary

    Mon, 25 May 2015

    November, Air New Zealand noted that should the current level of jet fuel prices persist, there would be a substantial improvement in earnings in the second half. Jet fuel prices are now significantly lower than in November and sales momentum is

  3. World's Largest Retailer Defends Its Turf

    Headlines

    Wed, 20 May 2015

    around 5%. We continue to forecast overall annual domestic comparable-store sales in the 1% range (excluding changes in fuel prices ) and about 2% total square footage, which equates to roughly 3% total revenue growth over the medium term. We project

  4. Soaring L.A. jet prices attract Asian imports

    Headlines

    Mon, 18 May 2015

    SAN FRANCISCO, May 18 (Reuters) - Wholesale jet fuel prices in the Los Angeles market remained high on Monday due to maintenance issues at refineries along the West Coast, prompting shipments from Korea and Japan that are expected to arrive in early June, traders said on Monday.

  5. Singapore Airlines' Full-year Results in Line; Outlook Continues to Be Weak

    Commentary

    Sun, 17 May 2015

    profit of SGD 92 million, recovering from a loss of SGD 60 million in the prior corresponding period as a result of lower fuel costs and better passenger yield. Excluding Tiger, operating profit would be SGD 105 million. In the quarter, available seat

  6. Nippon Steel says seamless pipe demand to fall 20-30 pct

    Headlines

    Sun, 17 May 2015

    TOKYO, May 18 (Reuters) - Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corp expects demand for seamless pipes used in oil drilling to fall by up to 30 percent this business year, but aims to offset most of the impact through lower fuel costs , a senior executive said.

  7. Moving Kansas City Southern Valuation Downward Slightly on Lower Near-Term Revenue Expectations

    Commentary

    Fri, 15 May 2015

    energy-related markets, foreign exchange rates, and U.S. fuel prices . We considered these uncertain all along and already baked ..... also foreign exchange rates and the impact of lower U.S. fuel prices (and subsequently lower fuel surcharges, but this is likely

  8. Virgin on Track to Profitability in Fiscal 2016

    Commentary

    Thu, 14 May 2015

    while also capitalising on falling fuel prices . The business is part way through ..... restructuring, combined with favourable fuel costs , has contributed to our slightly ..... conditions and the sustainability of low fuel prices . Our no-moat rating on Virgin

  9. Low Oil Prices Weigh on Maersk Oil, but Margins Remain Strong at Maersk Line

    Commentary

    Wed, 13 May 2015

    Maersk Line has seen solid margin progress over the past year, with help from underlying efficiency gains and lower bunker- fuel prices . However the first quarter also saw an incremental boost from foreign exchange. Overall, we do not expect to make material

  10. Global Leisure Boat Market 2015: Latest Industry Edition, Trends, Shares, Growth and Forecast

    Commentary

    Wed, 13 May 2015

    projected to grow, an improving housing market, a stronger job market, increasing consumer confidence and a multi-year low on fuel prices have bolstered leisure boat market outlook for coming years. Increasing GDP levels, increasing volumes of both inbound and

« Prev12345Next »
Content Partners