Home>Topics>IRA

IRA

  1. All
  2. Commentary
  3. Video Reports
  4. Headlines
  1. MAPIX or MACSX

    Commentary

    Fri, 22 May 2015

    portfolio, I currently own both funds and I'm looking to sell one and move the proceeds to the other.They're both held in an IRA so there's no tax issue there,butI also hold MACSX in a brokerage account so there's a tax issue. I've used the X Ray

  2. Bond Allocation

    Commentary

    Fri, 22 May 2015

    the 28% Tax Level. Age 77. Target Retirement Income (70%) Rollover IRA 5.50% Short-Term Invest-Gr Adm Rollover IRA 3.20% Inter-Term Invest-Gr Adm Rollover IRA 4.80% Vanguard Total Bond Mkt Index Adm Rollover IRA 8.00% Vanguard

  3. minimum required distributions (MRDs)

    Commentary

    Thu, 21 May 2015

    I'm nowhere near 70 yet, but I wanted to get an idea what the annual MRD would be on my IRA . I can't find a straight answer! All I get is formulas & tax-gibberish. Can somebody give me a ball park figure what the annual MRD would be on a $700K IRA ?

  4. Annuity or IRA

    Commentary

    Tue, 19 May 2015

    start an annuity payout or roll into an IRA . If I go the annuity route the payout will ..... next higher tax bracket. If I roll into an IRA it will be subject to RMD at 70.5 which ..... in a higher tax bracket because of other IRA money. I don’t need the money for living

  5. Preparations for Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs)

    Commentary

    Tue, 19 May 2015

    The wife and I will be required to take distributions in the next 2-3 year range. The IRA /SEPs are in the Franklin Income Fund (FKINX) with no cash or money market funds. Should we start having the monthly dividends

  6. UPDATE 1-UK's Prince Charles to meet Sinn Fein's Gerry Adams for first time

    Headlines

    Tue, 19 May 2015

    GALWAY, Ireland, May 19 (Reuters) - Britain's Prince Charles is to meet Gerry Adams in Ireland on Tuesday, his first meeting with the leader of the former political wing of the Irish Republican Army ( IRA ) which killed his great uncle in a bomb attack 36 years ago.

  7. UK's Prince Charles to meet Sinn Fein's Gerry Adams for first time

    Headlines

    Tue, 19 May 2015

    DUBLIN, May 19 (Reuters) - Britain's Prince Charles is to meet Gerry Adams in Ireland on Tuesday, the first time the leader of the former political wing of the Irish Republican Army ( IRA ) has met a senior member of the royal family, his Sinn Fein party said.

  8. $457,000 TO INVEST, BUT IT'S TRICKY

    Commentary

    Fri, 15 May 2015

    Looking for feedback on these, as i'm fine going all dividend or half or two thirds, etc,. Finally, I have $57,00 in an IRA that I moved from Merrill Edge to Vanguard and it's ready to be filled. VWENX-Wellsey looks good with 35% in bonds. I'm

  9. Nuveen S&P 500 Buy-Write Income (BXMX)

    Commentary

    Tue, 12 May 2015

    Hi, The list below appears as options within my Roth IRA account with TC. This is new since TC took over Nuveen. Nuveen Dividend Value I Nuveen NWQ Multi-Cap Value Fund I Nuveen NWQ

  10. IRA required minimum distributions

    Commentary

    Tue, 12 May 2015

    beneficiary designations? Example: if I have one IRA where I have designated my adult child as ..... to determine the RMD. If I have a second IRA and have named my spouse as the sole bene ..... instance, at age 75 I change the first IRA from child to spouse. Would I switch to

« Prev12345Next »
Content Partners