* Targets hedging needs as EU milk quotas expire (Writes through with details)
PARIS, Nov 27 (Reuters) - Euronext , the operator of the Paris, Amsterdam, Lisbon and Brussels bourses, said the technical incident impacting indices earlier on Thursday had been resolved.
(Corrects to clarify that trading is taking place even though indices data not being disseminated)
* Index offers a benchmark of 150 companies, out of different industry sectors, that belong to the 80 percent most liquid securities traded on the Euronext and Alternext markets in Paris
* Shares edge higher (Adds detail, share price, CEO comment)
* Q3 third party quarterly revenue increased by 10.3 pct on an adjusted basis to 112.3 million euros (q3 2013 adjusted: 101.9 million euros)
LONDON, Nov 6 (Reuters) - European exchange group Euronext said on Thursday its third-quarter revenue rose more than 10 percent thanks to sustained listing activity and strong turnover from its cash trading and market data businesses.
* October 2014 average daily transaction value on Euronext cash order book stood at 8.123 billion euros, up 49.2 pct compared to October 2013
NEW YORK, Nov 4 (Reuters) - Intercontinental Exchange Inc on Tuesday reported higher third-quarter net earnings on the back of the exchange and clearing house operator's $11 billion acquisition of NYSE Euronext in November last year.
to improve margins following the NYSE Euronext acquisition. We expect ICE's operating ..... be driven by cost savings from the NYSE integration. By the end of 2014 ..... organizational and system efficiencies. The NYSE U.S. business, for instance