* Nasdaq Vilnius decides to suspend trading in INVL Technology AB shares Jan. 29 - NASDAQ OMX Vilnius
* Eltel publishes its prospectus and announces the price range for its initial public offering and listing on Nasdaq Stockholm
on-bad-news-1422074408 Pg 24: ETF QQQ [100 largest Nasdaq stocks] had the biggest outflow of $11.6 billion in 2014 ..... significant inflows. As QQQ limits companies to those listed in Nasdaq , there are several important companies in these areas listed
bearish story on its online edition [ so, Racanelli and Hough disagree ]. For the week , DJIA +0.92% , SP500 +1.60% , Nasdaq Comp +2.66% , Russell 2000 +1.04% . DJ Transports 2.49% , DJ Utilities +1.10 % . Pg M6, Europe: German exporters
worried about the health of the global economy. The Dow has lost 2.4% thus far this year, as has the S&P 500, while the Nasdaq declined 2.5%. Investors sought safety in U.S. Treasuries, driving prices up and yields down to below 2% on the benchmark
* Dow, S&P 500 down 0.3 pct, Nasdaq flat (Updates to midday trading)
* Futures down: Dow 7 pts, S&P 3 pts, Nasdaq 3 pts (Updates with UPS outlook)
* Futures up: Dow 38 pts, S&P 4 pts, Nasdaq 5.75 pts (Updates prices, adds McDonald's)
NEW YORK, Jan 23 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures edged up on Friday, following a sharp rally in the previous session that returned the S&P 500 and Nasdaq to positive territory for the year and put major indexes on track to break a three-week streak of declines.
Jan 23 (Reuters) - Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss are trying to firm up support by creating the first regulated Bitcoin exchange in the United States, dubbing it the " Nasdaq of Bitcoin", the New York Times reported.